Everyone considers that cleaning oven may be the hardest part of regular house cleaning. It is true, especially for cleaning ovens which have been using for a long time. Here is the tip to make the job easier.
Everything you need to work it out is a bit of time and popular household items.
The inside of your oven has probably accumulated a lot dirtier after a long time of using. Luckily, it’s simple to clean an oven .
The following method works well if you don’t want to spend time on regular oven cleaning, or you just want to use safe cleaning products.
Baking soda Vinegar Dish soap A spray bottle A sponge or cleaning cloth
A scraper or spoon
Steps to clean oven:
1. Remove the racks from your oven and wash them with soapy water. Please check the oven manual before washing with dishwasher liquid to avoid damage. Dry the racks and put them aside.
2. Remove burnt-on foods.
3. Make a paste using four parts baking soda and one part water.
4. Pour and spread the paste inside of your oven. If some spots are really tough, put a little extra baking soda paste on them. Try to keep the inside heating elements out of the paste.
5. Close your oven, and let the paste sit there at least 4 hours (the longer time, the better stubborn spots emoval)
6. Flush the baking soda paste by warm water. If there are really burnt-on spots, use your cleaning cloth or sponge with warm water and wipe them away. Wash your cleaning cloth or sponge with warm water. Rine For any stubborn messes, use a scraper or spatula.
7. Fill two parts of water and three parts vinegar into your spray bottle. Spray down the oven and wipe away leftover baking soda paste with paper towels or another cleaning cloth.